Webinar: Fire alarm system concept to meet standards requirements
Sponsored by Maple Armor
by Maple Armor
July 13, 2022 1PM EST
The Fire Alarm system of today and tomorrow must meet higher standards of functionality to allow very quick action for Fire Fighters interventions to speed up a building evacuation as necessary.
The notions of Sequential Alarm Display, Fire Alarm Annunciators, Reliable Network Communication Systems, Smart Air Duct Detection Installation, Fire Alarm System Zoning, and Code & Standards Notification Requirements.
• Learning new Fire standards requirements
• Understand what a proper System Design can be
• Apply a State-of-the-Art System Installation
• Notification Fire Signals Challenges
Daniel Guérin, Senior Director of Business Development, Maple Armor Fire Alarm Device Co., Ltd
Daniel Guérin has been involved in the field of fire detection and protection since 1985. With over 35 years of experience, he has held many different positions such as Service Manager for 26 years, and Account Manager for 6 years.
Naveen Thorati, Director of Research & Development, Maple Armor Fire Alarm Device Co., Ltd
Naveen Thorati is an engineer with over 20 years of in-depth experience in the fire alarm and suppression industry, including product and system design and development, hardware, and software management and technology development.
- In a World of Expecting Everything NOW, Cloud Security is a Necessity
- Considering economic obstacles before selling your security business