TMA names monitoring centre Excellence Award winners
The Monitoring Association (TMA) presented its 2020 Excellence Awards virtually on June 17.
According to TMA, the Monitoring Center Excellence Awards recognize monitoring centres (TMA members and non-members) and outstanding personnel who perform in the highest professional manner, thereby making a significant contribution to the betterment of the alarm industry and the alarm profession while demonstrating exceptional service to their customers and community.
The 2020 Excellence Award Winners are:
- 2020 Monitoring Center of the Year – Securitas Electronic Security, Inc.
- 2020 Manager of the Year – Jacqueline Brogan, Alarm Detection Systems
- 2020 Operator of the Year – Amanda Edmunds, AvantGuard Monitoring Services, LLC.
- 2020 Support Person of the Year – Gavin Butterfield, AvantGuard Monitoring Services, LLC.
TMA states that the purpose of the awards program is to:
- Establish and promote the inherent value of professional monitoring services in general.
- Honour those who have made the most significant contributions to the service.
- Promote the distinct level of professionalism attained by NRTL-approved monitoring centres.
TMA’s Monitoring Center Excellence Awards are co-sponsored by U.S. security industry publication SDM Magazine. Entries are judged by a blue-ribbon volunteer judging panel appointed by TMA.