The Monitoring Association (TMA) presented its 2020 Excellence Awards virtually on June 17.
According to TMA, the Monitoring Center Excellence Awards recognize monitoring centres (TMA members and non-members) and outstanding personnel who perform in the highest professional manner, thereby making a significant contribution to the betterment of the alarm industry and the alarm profession while demonstrating exceptional service to their customers and community.
The 2020 Excellence Award Winners are:
- 2020 Monitoring Center of the Year – Securitas Electronic Security, Inc.
- 2020 Manager of the Year – Jacqueline Brogan, Alarm Detection Systems
- 2020 Operator of the Year – Amanda Edmunds, AvantGuard Monitoring Services, LLC.
- 2020 Support Person of the Year – Gavin Butterfield, AvantGuard Monitoring Services, LLC.
TMA states that the purpose of the awards program is to:
- Establish and promote the inherent value of professional monitoring services in general.
- Honour those who have made the most significant contributions to the service.
- Promote the distinct level of professionalism attained by NRTL-approved monitoring centres.
TMA’s Monitoring Center Excellence Awards are co-sponsored by U.S. security industry publication SDM Magazine. Entries are judged by a blue-ribbon volunteer judging panel appointed by TMA.
Print this page