Next generation IP access control
June 22, 2020 By SP&T Staff
The Engineering team at Hartmann Controls has worked to deliver a new access control system on the market, and has introduced the PROTECTOR.Net.
The PROTECTOR.NET is a new Access Control System from its slick web-based software utilizing the latest Microsoft Technologies to its all new patented hardware using the latest chipsets for increased reliability and performance.
According to the company website, the PROTECTOR.NET has a plethora of different capabilities and interfaces, which includes:
- HTML5 Web Interface: Responsive interface makes access control a breeze
- Unique controllers: Over the door modules with integrated REX capability
- Modern Connectivity: True IP Devices, Entirely POE powered and provide optional lock power
- On Board LCD: Built in LCD provides easy configuration and diagnostics right from the controller
- Reduced Wiring: Only a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable is required to be pulled from the nearest drop to the opening. All devices at the opening will be powered off the Protector.Net controller with the exception of Door Openers and externally powered devices like alarms, strobes, sirens etc.
- Video Integration: VMS integration with several leading VMS vendors. Linking of Access Control events to Video Playback.
Print this page
Stories continue below