RightCrowd recently launched a new integrator partner program which is designed, according to the company, to appeal to installers specializing in large access control systems. The new program also emphasizes the opportunity to grow annual recurring revenue.
RightCrowd says it is being “selective” in its partner recruitment — the program will include benefits such as program registration, training and support tools.
“RightCrowd offers advanced workforce access PIAM analytics, automation, and presence control software solutions for enterprise scale end-users,” said Dan Ireland, vice-president, partners and alliances, in a company statement. “Our software positively impacts the experience of everyone that interacts with or manages an access control system and delivers significant ROI in a relatively short period of time after deployment. Effectively deploying our award-winning solutions requires a solid foundation of skills and experience with enterprise deployments of PACs technology. Partnering with SIs that focus on enterprise PACS solutions presents the best opportunities for RightCrowd to help their clients capitalize on the data generated by these systems, while creating sizeable revenues for their organizations.”
RightCrowd says its three primary solutions can be implemented individually or in a threat stack to alleviate the challenges associated with managing large numbers of identities and their access rights.
- RightCrowd Access Analytics allows users to map, measure and monitor access rights across a workforce.
- RightCrowd Workforce Access automates, optimizes, and enforces the process of provisioning physical access for employees, contractors, and visitors.
- RightCrowd Presence Control enforces safety, security, and compliance policies through Bluetooth security wearables that turn the existing passive access badge into an active digital identity.
“RightCrowd’s portfolio of intelligent workplace access solutions alleviates the access chaos inherent in large organizations, “added Brian McIlravey, RightCrowd COO. “Our new SI Partner Program presents a win-win proposition for SI’s and their customers by paving a new pathway for digital transformation that ensures better overall security and safety with a mutually beneficial financial proposition.”
Print this page
- C•CURE 9000 integrates with facial authentication technology from Alcatraz AI
- SIA and ASIS launch “LeadHER” event to showcase women in security