Interface Systems receives TMA Five Diamond recognition for 20th consecutive year
July 19, 2023 By SP&T Staff
Interface Systems, based in St. Louis, Mo., announced that its interactive Security Operations Centres (iSOCs) have received The Monitoring Association’s Five Diamond Monitoring Centre designation for the 20th consecutive year.
The designation is granted to monitoring centres that satisfy all of the requirements of the “five points of excellence”:
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100 per cent of its monitoring centre operators certified using the TMA online training series on industry best practices.
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL, and UL.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through TMA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
“Our interactive Security Operations Centres leverage advanced monitoring technologies, and our trained security professionals are the best in the industry. I am proud of our team for their relentless commitment to excellence and customer service,” said Brent Duncan, CEO, Interface, in a statement.
Print this page
- GardaWorld opens new Montreal HQ with the latest in access control
- Telus achieves smart home milestone with one million customers in Canada