TMA joins Security Summit Canada as official sponsor
By SP&T Staff
Founded in 1950, TMA (formerly the Central Station Alarm Association), is an internationally-recognized non-profit trade association that represents professional monitoring companies.
TMA counts among its major goals:
- false alarm reduction;
- the development of industry standards to assure optimum central station performance levels;
- and the enactment of telecommunications laws and regulations that promote fair competition.
TMA’s executive director is noted industry veteran Jay Hauhn; the current president is Ivan Spector, the first Canadian to ever serve in that role. Spector is also the president of Alarme Sentinelle/Sentinel Alarm, based in Montreal.
Find out more about TMA by attending Security Summit Canada on June 6 in Toronto. Other noted speakers will include:
- Jeffrey Zwirn, IDS Research and Development
- John Brady, TRG Associates
- Saliq Khan, Imperial Capital
- Mike Jagger, Provident Security