AUSTIN, Texas – HID Global says it will showcase new offerings at booth #11063 at this week’s ISC West in Las Vegas.
By SP&T Staff
The company will also participate in Security Industry Association (SIA) educational sessions and local community events during the conference.
Here’s what the access control giant has in store for the show:
• HID Global has launched its new fingerprint reader that merges credentials with its globally-patented multispectral imaging technology to fuel broad adoption of biometrics at the door. The firm says the iCLASS SE RB25F fingerprint reader dramatically increases image capture performance and fingerprint matching in under a second.
• HID says the new integration of SAFE Enterprise, a centralized platform for identity management, with the cloud-based card issuance solution FARGO Connect takes seamless on-boarding and credential issuance to a new level. HID SAFE’s physical identity and access management solution allows identity information to be captured from physical access control systems, active directory, HR and other external systems so that it can be pre-loaded prior to printing a credential.
• HID says it has teamed with the world’s top turnstile manufacturers to bring mobile access to lobby security. Six leading turnstile manufacturers exhibiting at this year’s ISC West exhibition have integrated the new Essex Electronics iROX-T with embedded iCLASS SE technology from HID.
HID Global presents on biometrics, industry trends and new customer deployments
• Wednesday, April 10, 2019: Bill Spence, vice-president of sales – Extended Access Technologies with HID Global will participate in a panel discussion on “How Biometrics are Enabling the Convergence of Physical and Information Security” at 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM in Sands 201.
• Thursday, April 11, 2019: HID Global will participate in a panel discussion on future trends, organized by the Latin American Security Association and conducted in Spanish from 9 AM – 10AM in Salon 1001. HID will also participate in a panel on successes and lessons learned from a recent deployment of mobile readers with HID technology at a bioindustry leader during a Spanish-language session at 2:00 PM in Casanova 602.
HID Global teams with Mission 500 to help children and families in need
HID is participating in a number of charitable events with the Las Vegas community during ISC West, in partnership with Mission 500, a non-profit organization that works closely with the security industry to provide aid to children and families living in poverty in the U.S.