Genetec announces live virtual trade show, Connect’DX
The virtual trade show is scheduled to take place April 20-22, 2020
March 12, 2020 By SP&T Staff
Genetec Inc., a provider of unified security, public safety, operations, and business intelligence announced that it has opened pre-registration for its first virtual tradeshow, Genetec Connect’DX, taking place April 20-22, 2020.
Genetec designed Connect’DX to connect physical security professionals from around the world directly to Genetec experts and industry leaders. In what would normally be a busy conference calendar including such events as ISC West, IFSEC and Intertraffic, all postponed due to COVID-19, the business wants to be sure to engage and support its customers as they normally do in-person.
“Our team looks forward to bringing Genetec solutions directly to the customer and we are happy to do so in a new way this April. Though we love connecting in person, we’re excited by the opportunity to bring everyone together online,” said Andrew Elvish, vice-president of marketing at Genetec. “We’re ready to showcase our portfolio of physical security solutions, discuss key trends and technologies that effect our industry and provide a preview of what is to come from our product teams,” he said.
While the complete Connect’DX agenda and keynote speaker list is yet to be published, the event is shaping up to include:
- Sessions on key trends & new technology
- Keynotes from industry leaders including Pierre Racz, Genetec president
- Genetec product demos and Q&As with the product team
- Panel discussions on industry topics including privacy, cyber security and cloud
- Free training sessions from the training department
Print this page
- Global smart-city artificial intelligence software revenue set to rise sevenfold by 2025
- New ISC West dates announced