CANASA Update: Golf tournaments back in full swing this summer
April 12, 2022 By Patrick Straw
CANASA’s membership committee has now completed three very successful “Members Only” webinars focusing on skills for CANASA member companies to learn how to promote their businesses on various social media platforms.
A BIG thank-you to all of our participants and presenters, as this series has been well received and will continue. If you have a topic that you think would be a benefit to our members without promoting a specific product, please contact us through the CANASA office.
We are going to be doing a full overhaul of our AFFINITY programs to review and source the best opportunities for our members to find great services and to save money through our association. We will first review all of our existing programs and then start looking for fresh ideas.
It’s full speed ahead for in-person events. Along with the reboot of our Security Canada trade shows, we are now going to continue with a full slate of regional golf events as an opportunity to get our members and friends at ASIS together for some much needed networking and a little fun.
Please mark the following dates in your calendar:
• June 23: B.C. Regional Council and ASIS Local Chapter, Mayfair Lakes Golf and Country Club, Richmond, B.C.
• July 12: Central Ontario Regional Council, Station Creek Golf Club, Stouffville, Ont.
• July 19: Southern and Northern Alberta Regional Councils, Alberta Springs Golf Club, Red Deer, Alta.
• July 28: Southwestern Ontario Regional Council, Pine Knot Golf and Country Club, Dorchester, Ont.
• August 2: Prairie Regional Council and ASIS Local Chapter, Glendale Golf and Country Club, Winnipeg
• August 11: Eastern Ontario Regional Council, Pine View Municipal Golf Course, Ottawa
• September 15: Golden Horseshoe Regional Council, Willow Valley Golf Course, Mount Hope, Ont.
• September: Quebec Regional Council Golf and Bike Event (date and location TBD)
As well as our golf events we will also be hosting member meetings with a variety of topics and guest speakers, including wine tours, specialty panels and much more.
Make sure to follow us on social media and on our website (www.canasa.org) for updates throughout the year.
Patrick Straw is the executive director of CANASA (www.canasa.org).
Print this page