The scholarship program is available to dependents of employees of a CANASA member in good standing. Applicants submitted an academic paper on the subject of “electronic security in daily life” to qualify for consideration.
Six scholarships of $1,000 were awarded to the following recipients on June 1.
- Danae Chostner, Northern Alberta Region
- Brooklyn Duncan, B.C. Region
- Bryce Goodship, Southern Alberta Region
- Annika Jagmohan, Central Ontario Region
- Shelby Nicole Miller, Atlantic Region
- Logan Ellen Perrett, Eastern Ontario Region