The EZ-DataLock Strain Reliefs allow the IT/Network manager to lock network cables and take additional control of the network. EZ-DataLock can be used as a locking strain relief for cables that are not to be disconnected. When locked, they will remain so until the ‘KeyHolder’ unlocks it. EZ-DataLock snag-proof strain reliefs are available in two sizes and work with Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 Cat5e and Cat6 connectors, and all standard RJ45 (all brands including Platinum Tools).
EZ-RJ45 simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front, to verify the proper wiring order. Platinum Tools’ EZ-RJ45 solutions feature connectors, accessories, and tools, including:
• EZ-RJ45 Cat5e/6: solid or stranded and shielded connectors
• EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool: uses the EZRJ45 patented ‘crimp & trim’
• EZ-RJPRO Termination Pod: everything for consistent, repeatable terminations
• EZ-SnapJacks: designed to fit industry standard wall plates
• Cat5e/6 Cable Jacket Strippers: strips Cat 5/5e/6 cable jackets
Locking strain relief for cables
Platinum Tools announces that the EZ-DataLock Locking Strain Reliefs are now part of the Platinum Tools’ line of EZ-RJ45 network solutions.
BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition
February 4-8, 2018
February 27-28, 2018