TMA announces Excellence Award winners
April 20, 2021 By SP&T Staff
The Monitoring Association (TMA) recently announced the winners of its 2021 Excellence Awards in a virtual presentation. According to the association, the awards are designed to recognize “monitoring centres and outstanding personnel who perform in the highest professional manner, thereby making a significant contribution to the betterment of the alarm industry and the alarm profession while demonstrating exceptional service to their customers and community.”
TMA introduced an adjusted monitoring centre of the year category this year based on size of business: enterprise level (more than 40,000 subscribers) and small-to-medium sized (less than 40,000).
This year’s winners are:
- Monitoring Center of the Year – Enterprise Level – Vivint Smart Home
- Monitoring Center of the Year – Small‐to‐Medium Business Level – Universal Atlantic Systems (UAS)
- Manager of the Year ‐ Jonathan Rainbow, Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc.
- Operator of the Year ‐ Diandra Dean, Affiliated Monitoring, Inc.
- Support Person of the Year – (Tied )Michelle Quattrini, Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. and Deepak Bysani, Affiliated Monitoring, Inc.
Print this page