Fire & Life Safety
STI releases air-conditioned protective cabinet
The STI-7560AC UL Type 4 air conditioned enclosure allows alarm control panels to be protected from extreme temperatures or other areas requiring protection. The extra large, super tough, heavy-duty metal enclosure offers protection against vandalism, either accidental or intentional, as well as dirt, dust and grime. The unit has two 1/4" turn latches to help prevent unauthorized entry. The clear window allows the unit within to be quickly identified.
To help maintain the correct range of operating temperatures, the air conditioning unit cycles as required and a fan runs continuously to sustain a uniform temperature inside the enclosure. The steel (with baked enamel finish) air conditioner is cost effective, low maintenance, compact and is externally mounted to minimize space intrusion.
- Protects fire alarm control panels and large electronic devices from extreme temperatures.
- AC unit is externally mounted to minimize space intrusion.
- AC unit cycles and a fan runs continuously to sustain a uniform temperature inside the enclosure.
- Allowing for proper air circulation, maximum protected unit is 21 x 33 x 6 inches (533 x 838 x 152 mm).
- Cost effective, low maintenance and compact design.
- Heavy-duty metal enclosure with air conditioner.
- Enclosure UL Type 4. AC unit UL Type 4.
- Unit has two 1/4″ turn latches to help prevent unauthorized entry.
- Clear window allows the unit within to be seen and quickly identified.
- One year warranty on electro mechanical and electronic components.