SP&T News editor Neil Sutton will be moderating a panel discussion on Dec. 2 at 12:00pm ET as part of CANASA’s forthcoming Security Canada virtual event.
Leading manufacturers, distributors and dealers will come together to discuss what they’ve learned during the pandemic. From resilience to customer outreach to technology to health and safety, key stakeholders from across the industry will share their experiences from this most challenging year and how they expect the industry to move forward as we aim for resolution and recovery in 2021 and beyond.
Panelists scheduled to appear include:
- Jeremy McLerran, Global Director of Marketing, JCI/Tyco
- Keith D’Sa, Country Manager, Axis Communications
- Patrick Straw, Executive Director, Canadian Security Association
- Paul Swan, VP, Sales & Marketing, Security Solutions, Canada, Anixter
- Sylvia Kolitsopoulos, Global Business Development, Hazmasters and Conney Safety
- Nate Spitz, General Manager Canada & Latin America, Allegion
Anita Brunet, VP, Security Solutions, Western Canada, Anixter, will begin the session with opening remarks. For more details on the panel discussion, as well as event registration details, visit the Security Canada website.
Print this page