Seneca introduces integrated video surveillance solution
Seneca has announced an integrated solution combining the Seneca xVault xNVR100 (Network Video Recorder) and OnSSI’s flagship Ocularis PS VMS software. This solution highlights the ongoing effort between the two companies to simplify and accelerate the adoption of IP video surveillance.
March 12, 2014 By Staff
The xVault xNVR100 OnSSI solution provides an out of the box, ready to deploy video surveillance platform designed for single site surveillance or distributed across multiple remote sites. This bundled solution supports IP deployments or a combination of analog and IP (hybrid) projects where customers are slowly transitioning their analog equipment to IP.
“Seneca makes it easy for security integrators to deploy IP technology while giving their analog customers a migration path to bridge the gap into IP technology,” said Ron VanTassel, Market Development Manager for Seneca. “The xVault xNVR100, performance optimized and pre-loaded with OnSSI Ocularis PS software, provides a turnkey solution ideal for up to 26 camera deployments.”
“By embedding Ocularis PS in Seneca’s xVault product offering, we can provide customers with best-in- breed software and hardware for demanding applications and environments. Also included in the offering is the Ocularis mobile client, capable of streaming HD/MP cameras at full frame rates over low bandwidth connections to your mobile device, said Ken LaMarca, VP of Sales and Marketing at OnSSI. “The Seneca xVault NVR, powered by OnSSI, is scalable, flexible, cost effective and simple to configure and use, making it the right choice for standalone and multi-site applications.”
Bundle certified and pre-loaded with Ocularis PS software
The xVault xNVR100 OnSSI bundled solution is available in IP and Hybrid configurations. This ready to deploy surveillance system provides video recording, client viewing and mobile viewing in a single appliance, reducing the overall complexity and total cost of ownership. Notable features include:
· 16 OnSSI Ocularis PS licenses
· Scalable solutions for IP and Hybrid projects
· Ability to manage video received from cameras connected to multiple recording servers with central management servers
· Scalable hardware and software features to reduce costs and tailor to your specific project
· Flexible archiving with multiple archiving instances per day to local storage devices
· Optimized hardware solution designed for OnSSI Ocularis PS software platform
The xVault xNVR100 with OnSSI’s Ocularis PS is available exclusively through distribution and can be purchased through Accu-Tech, Communication Supply Corp (CSC), PSA Security Network, and Tri-Ed.
Print this page
- Napco introduces new website
- Home monitoring company says Canada-Korea free trade will raise Canadian profile in Asia