Schneider Electric appoints new Managing Director for MultiSight
Schneider Electric has announced the appointment of Herve Fages as Managing Director for MultiSight – a VSaaS offering designed for companies with multiple facilities (eg. retail, banking, etc.).
October 23, 2015 By SP&T Staff
The MultiSight offer is designed for retailers, convenience stores, restaurants and other businesses with many locations, allowing managers to stay abreast of their stores’ operations — no matter where they may physically be. Since everything’s included, businesses save with a low monthly fee, which covers hardware, installation, apps (Apple and Android), cloud services and storage, support, maintenance, updates, and system health monitoring.
About MultiSight Video Service:
• Provides mobile HD video access that’s as easy as playing a YouTube video
• Fits companies of all sizes, anywhere in the US or Canada
• Includes central administration via the web at MultiSight.com
• Provides store operation analysis with built-in tools such as Heat Maps and Customer Counting
• Accessible to functions outside of traditional Security and Loss Prevention teams
• Operational data supports Marketing, HR, Sales and Operations
With nearly 20 years experience in the security industry, having led the Pelco Video Line of Business in addition to his leadership roles in Sales, Marketing and Product Management, Fages is positioned to bring his sales and marketing expertise to focus on a unique offer that is well positioned to change how businesses deploy and use video in their day-to-day operations.
Fages currently serves on the Security Industry Association’s (SIA) Board of Directors as well as the Board for Mission 500, the Security Industry’s flag ship charity benefitting children in need globally.
Print this page