Qognify expands integration with Bosch network cameras
Qognify announced that it has expanded the integration of Bosch network video security cameras and Qognify’s Situator and VisionHub. This solution creates centralized management for the entire platform with direct integration of Bosch cameras to Situator (Situation Management / PSIM) and VisionHub (Video Management System).
The company states the integration enhances security management and operational benefits by leveraging situation management, video and visualization capabilities:
- Centralized control and management through Situator
- Advanced video management capabilities via Qognify VisionHub, including dewarping
- Qognify records the original camera stream and de-warps the video for viewing purposes, enabling each operator a unique view.
- Reduced storage and network bandwidth
- Network optimization
- Zero-loss-of-data – automatic filling of missing recording data on the SVR by restoring missing video from the camera onboard storage.
- Video Analytics at the Edge
“When mission-critical solutions are involved, it is essential that stringent quality checks are taken. Qognify’s solutions were tested to excel in multiple integrations” said Rudolf Spielberger, Head of the Integration Partner Program at Bosch Security Systems. “Our strategic cooperation with Qognify is substantially enhancing the levels of security and delivering clear and quantifiable business advantages to our customers.”
The certified integration is already in use at customers’ sites. “We are committed to advancing integration with leading technology partners and are proud of our integration with Bosch to yield a complete, tested and field-proven solution,” said Eran Noam, VP Global Strategic Partnerships of Qognify. “It’s important that organizations have confidence in integrations so they can leverage the broad range of excellent, integrated products in today’s security marketplace.”