PSA appoints cybersecurity committee
PSA Security Network has announced the members of its Cybersecurity Advisory Committee.
December 14, 2015 By SP&T Staff
The PSA Cybersecurity Advisory Committee members represent a variety of practice areas including physical security manufacturers, integrators, security consultants and engineers, cybersecurity experts and cyber law. They will lead PSA’s cyber program by offering expertise, resources and services to the PSA community.
“Our Cybersecurity Advisory Committee is a collaboration of cyber savvy security experts who will work together to provide important cyber resources and expertise,” said Bill Bozeman, president and CEO of PSA Security Network. “Our goal is to drive the PSA community towards becoming proactive and knowledgeable when it comes to cyber risk and mitigation within their own companies.”
The PSA Cybersecurity Advisory Committee includes:
• Andrew Lanning, Committee Chairman; Co-founder, Integrated Security Technologies
• Paul Cronin, Senior Vice President, Atrion Networking
• Salvatore D’Agostino, Founder and CEO, IDmachines LLC
• Dan Dunkel, Vice President – Strategic Partners, Eagle Eye Networks
• Wayne Smith, CISSP, CISM, President, Tech Systems
• Rodney Thayer, Security Consultant, Smithee, Spelvin, Agnew and Plinge
• Darnell Washington, President/Chief Executive Officer, SecureXperts
• David Willson, Attorney, Risk Management and Cyber Security Consultant, Titan Info Security Group
• Bill Bozeman, CPP, President and CEO, PSA Security Network
Print this page