ISC West attendees are meeting the new Pelco.
April 5, 2017 By SP&T Staff
“We have been making changes across the entire organization for the last couple of years, from technology developments to new sales, support and operations programming,” said Diane Feliciano, VP, global marketing, Pelco by Schneider Electric. “Our focus today is on delivering the industry’s best comprehensive security solutions, from video surveillance cameras with advanced analytics to video management systems. We have also launched a new resource website, securityinsights.pelco.com, as part of our commitment to provide all security industry professionals with the support they need, when they need it. We’ve got it all covered.”
The company says it is going to market with a new theme, “moving ahead – by your side” and at ISC West, Pelco is showcasing several new systems solutions and products, some developed organically and some as the result of integrations with their technology partners.
• The latest release of Pelco’s VideoXpert video management system (VMS).
• Sarix enhanced IP cameras with SureVision 3.0 and Smart Compression Technologies.
• ExSite enhanced explosion-proof cameras.
• Optera panoramic multi-sensor cameras.
Print this page
- Keep by Feenics platform leverages RESTFul API • ISC West 2017
- Bosch introduces In-Store Analytics, MIC IP fusion 9000i camera & more • ISC West