New Exacq IP camera integration page
Exacq has launched a new IP cameras integration webpage. The new page features a simple, three-step process that shows more information up front and makes navigation easier.
April 4, 2014 By Staff
1. Choose your manufacturer. Click on any manufacturer logo to view all the camera models from that brand or enter manufacturer in Search field.
2. Choose camera model.
• Displays more information initially including: video codec, motion, audio, I/O triggers, PTZ, analytics and important notes.
• New icons: one-way and two-way audio icons and important notes icon for visitors to quickly view features.
• A new, important notes box pops up when a user places the cursor over the important notes icon.
• Now, if you click anywhere in the row of a camera model, you are directed to the camera integration details page.
3. Camera integration details. The full camera test results and functionality details are displayed on screen.
Search: The search box now has a permalink button to the right of it if you’d like to save a specific search.
Visit the all-new IP camera integration page and search the over 1,800 IP cameras integrated with exacqVision.
Print this page
- DORMA Acquires Farpointe Data
- 3M Cogent MiY readers integrated with Schneider’s building management solutions