Maxxess Systems has announced a partnership with Digital Watchdog to deliver a complete video surveillance solution to help manage security threats.
“We pride ourselves in being able to utilize existing products the customer already has whenever possible,” said Nancy Islas, president of Maxxess Systems, in a prepared statement. “This new complete solution integrates the latest video surveillance technology with our security management system that provides a single user interface for all video to guide managers as they follow through to ensure the safety and security of their staff and visitors.”
“We are excited to welcome Maxxess Systems as a Technology Partner into the DW Spectrum ecosystem,“ said Patrick Kelly, director of IP Solutions, Digital Watchdog. “This integration combines the best of two leading platforms, in the physical security space, to create a powerful solution for users by increasing situational awareness and coordinating their security.”
When an unusual event is detected, an alert is set to the second key element of the system – the eFusion unified security management platform from Maxxess. The eFusion system is integrated with the video management system and can take immediate action programmed to be in alignment with company policies. For example, the system can associate an alarm event to specific cameras. If a door is forced open, the system can be set up to call cameras from the Digital Watchdog so that the security team can validate whether or not there was a break in.
This integration allows customers to connect to different video systems simultaneously providing a single user interface. This solution offers:
1. The ability to send both the alarm event and the video feed to the desktop and/or the web app of the eFusion system, making it accessible to anyone with authorized access instantly.
2. Allows for centralization of multiple operations, which results in more effective and efficient security.
3. Designed to enhance the way your team interacts with your systems, improve response times and helps make video actionable.
4. Provides an easy-to-use user interface, which reduces the amount of time spent training on various systems and how they work together.
5. Security alerts can be routed to the responsible departments or people automatically and without delay.
6. And, the eFusion solution logs all actions for audit, review, or similar purposes.
Print this page