JCI/Tyco announce executive leadership post-merger
By SP&T Staff
As previously announced, JCI chairman and CEO Alex Molinaroli will take on the same role at the combined company and Tyco CEO George Oliver will become president and COO and a director on the new company’s board. Molinaroli will serve as CEO for 18 months following the closing — then the role will transition to Oliver.
“We are pleased to reach this major milestone on our journey to bring two great companies together to create a global leader in building products and technology, integrated solutions and energy storage,” said Molinaroli in a statement. “This team of talented executives will ensure the combined company continues to thrive, grow and create unique value for our customers and shareholders. We are looking forward to bringing our complementary capabilities together to turn the possibilities for smart buildings and urban environments into reality around the world.”
The companies also released the following roster of top-level executives.
The following enterprise leaders will report to Molinaroli:
• Grady Crosby will serve as vice president, public affairs & chief diversity officer – currently holds the same role with Johnson Controls
• Simon Davis will serve as vice president & chief human resources officer – currently holds the same role with Johnson Controls
• Kim Metcalf-Kupres will serve as vice president & chief marketing officer – currently holds the same role with Johnson Controls
• Judy Reinsdorf will serve as executive vice president & general counsel – currently holds the same role with Tyco
• John Repko will serve as vice president & chief information officer – currently chief information officer & enterprise transformation leader with Tyco
• Brian Stief will serve as executive vice president & chief financial officer – currently holds the same role with Johnson Controls
• Jeff Williams will serve as vice president, operations & engineering – currently holds the same role with Johnson Controls
The following business leaders will report to Oliver:
• Bill Jackson, executive vice president & president, Building Efficiency
• Trent Nevill, vice president & president, Asia Pacific
• Colleen Repplier, president, Fire Protection Products
• Girish Rishi, executive vice president, North America Integrated Solutions & Services and Tyco Retail Solutions
• Mike Ryan, president, Security Products and Life Safety Products
• Johan Pfeiffer, executive vice president, Rest of World Integrated Solutions & Services
• Joe Walicki, vice president & president, Power Solutions
Until the close of the transaction, Johnson Controls and Tyco will continue to operate independently under their current leadership structures.