LAS VEGAS –– Video security provider March Networks introduced March Networks Insight at ISC West, a new hosted service that provides March Networks customers with video network visibility, asset control, system health and service level agreement performance management.
By SP&T Staff
The firm says that this industry-first service offers a visual overview of an organization’s entire video network, and valuable reporting capabilities accessible via a secure, cloud-based platform.
For March Networks certified solution partners (CSPs), the firm says Insight delivers the tools needed to serve customers more efficiently, reducing costly truck rolls, and enabling partners to easily document and track product warranty status, software versions and other information. The service is also an opportunity for CSPs to build a new recurring revenue stream.
March Networks says Insight provides complete, end-to-end support – from system monitoring, performance optimization and issue diagnosis, to remote resolution where possible.
According to the firm, Insight offers unique features and reporting capabilities that save customers time and costs, including:
- Self-service access to the cloud-based management platform via a web browser, enabling customers and/or their certified partner to securely access critical video network information, create customized reports, and generate and track their own service tickets
- Comprehensive health reporting, for at-a-glance views of a customer’s video network health, problematic areas and more
- Closed-loop field service workflows so customers know that escalated issues have been resolved successfully
- SLA reporting on items including outstanding service tickets and time to resolution, validating that SLA commitments are being met
- Scheduled software upgrades, ensuring timely updates that help protect the video network from possible security vulnerabilities and enable feature enhancements
- Inventory and product warranty reporting, providing an invaluable audit of a customer’s entire video network, including device configuration, model number, firmware version and warranty status
- Optional, third-party device health monitoring employing Simple Network Management Protocol scanning tools
- Optional Field of View reports, so customers and/or their certified partner can move quickly to fix any camera field of view that’s been changed or obstructed
- Geographical and network topology views, for a more intuitive overview of a customer’s video deployment, as well as the ability to quickly spot trends by region or area
March Networks Insight is currently available in the U.S. and Canada, with one, three or five-year service terms, and monthly, quarterly or annual invoicing options. The company is demonstrating the new, hosted service in Booth #26041 at ISC West, April 10-12 in Las Vegas.