The company states the integration enhances security management and operational benefits by leveraging situation management, video and visualization capabilities:
- Centralized control and management through Situator
- Advanced video management capabilities via Qognify VisionHub, including dewarping
- Qognify records the original camera stream and de-warps the video for viewing purposes, enabling each operator a unique view.
- Reduced storage and network bandwidth
- Network optimization
- Zero-loss-of-data – automatic filling of missing recording data on the SVR by restoring missing video from the camera onboard storage.
- Video Analytics at the Edge
The certified integration is already in use at customers’ sites. “We are committed to advancing integration with leading technology partners and are proud of our integration with Bosch to yield a complete, tested and field-proven solution,” said Eran Noam, VP Global Strategic Partnerships of Qognify. “It’s important that organizations have confidence in integrations so they can leverage the broad range of excellent, integrated products in today’s security marketplace.”