IDIS debuts new training and demo space
IDIS has cut the ribbon on a new training and demonstration center at the Dallas-area IDIS America headquarters. Earlier this year, the global surveillance company announced the opening of the regional headquarters serving the Americas in Coppell, Texas. The location features 15,245 square feet of commercial/industrial space — including more than 9,000 square feet of co-located warehouse space — and will serve as the permanent home of the new IDIS America Technology Center training and demonstration facility.
August 12, 2015 By SP&T Staff
Visitors to the Technology Center will be able to explore the functionality and scope of the IDIS solution, an end-to-end video surveillance solution for both analog and digital. The core offering of the IDIS solution is the company’s flagship DirectIP, a plug-and-play range for digital networked installations, and the IDIS DirectCX, which is designed to complement and enhance existing analog installations. Each offer a range of high performing cameras, recorders, and monitors. The capabilities of these offerings are featured in the Technology Center along with IDIS’s video management software offerings: IDIS Center, offered free of charge with the purchase of most IDIS solutions, and IDIS Solution Suite (ISS), the premium featured modular that’s used for more specialized needs.
Highlights of the new facility include:
• a 16ft x 7ft video wall comprised of 12 x 55 in. HD monitors. This wall can be configured to display PC presentations, cameras or multimedia;
• an 84 in. UHD (4K) monitor to best demonstrate current and future 4K offerings;
• a selection of IDIS DirectIP NVR’s and the new DirectCX HD-TVI NVR and camera products from IDIS, including IDIS Dome, Bullet, PTZ, Box and Mini-Dome cameras (including side-by-side comparisons of special features like WDR for visitors); and
• connectivity to more than 50 local cameras or to multiple NVR’s anywhere in the world, through IDIS FEN service.
Print this page
- SmartThings joins ZigBee Alliance board
- Quantum Secure integrates SAFE with AMAG’s security management system