ICT, a manufacturer of intelligent access control and security solutions, announced the release of a dedicated protocol to sync ICT’s video intercom entry stations with a Protege GX central server.
According to ICT, the new Tenancy Portal brings together entry management with user records and access-controlled doors.
Specifically designed for multifamily or corporate installations, ICT offers a 17” high resolution video intercom entry station to facilitate the movement of visitors and deliveries into the building, while providing an audit trail and high-security functionality.
Working in conjunction with the Protege Mobile App, building occupants can unlock the main entry door for visitors and enable elevator access with the touch of a button and from any location.
User management from within Protege GX for concierge or property management staff is intuitive, states the company. The scheduled sync via the Tenancy Portal enables records on the video intercom station to be updated as regularly as needed. Acting as a phonebook for the apartment complex, any changes to occupancy, such as new tenants or contact information, will be automatically reflected.
Key products in the ICT multifamily portfolio include:
• 17” high resolution weatherproof video intercom entry station
• Protege Mobile App for apartment access, control, and visitor management
• Protege GX for user management and centralised property security and access control
• Tenancy Portal for user record and phonebook synchronization with entry station
• tSec card readers for hardwired door access
• Third party integration capabilities for VMS, wireless locking, and elevator control
• Data Sync and API for enhanced integration with property management systems
Print this page