Honeywell on the prowl with LYNX
June 22, 2011
Honeywell has released the new LYNX Touch — the latest addition to its family of LYNX self-contained wireless controls.
- Full colour touchscreen simplifies operation—with icons and menu-driven prompts
- Graphic icons and words are large, bright and easy to read
- Lets you offer next-generation interactive security and RMR-generating services like Total Connect Remote Services and two-way voice over GSM
- Intuitive touchscreen simplifies operation and programming
- Offer basic lighting control and automatic thermostat setback via optional 5800ZBRIDGE Z-Wave module - COMING SOON!
- Plug-in radio helps ensure that alarm signals get through to the central station whether customers rely on mobile phones, have VoIP phone service from their cable companies or use traditional landlines
- Compatible with Honeywell’s 5800 Series of wireless products