HID Global touts credential solutions at RSA Conference
HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, today announced that it will showcase the industry’s only end-to-end solution portfolio designed to protect organizations against unauthorized access to everything from the cloud, to data, to the door at this year’s RSA Conference in San Francisco.
February 19, 2014 By Staff
In addition to demonstrating its broad range of multi-layer authentication and credential management solutions, the company’s experience zones will feature solutions that address the specific needs of Government, Enterprise and Financial and Banking markets.
Under the theme “Secure Access to Everything, Anywhere – Cloud, Data, Door,” HID Global will demonstrate its innovative credential management and authentication solutions from its ActivID portfolio, as well as products from its secure printing and physical access control offerings. Demonstrations will take place in booth #3507 in the North Hall of the Moscone Center, and will provide booth visitors with a first-hand perspective of how the company’s secure access and smart card solutions effectively address their unique security and authentication challenges with minimal impact on the end-user. Demonstrations will include:
Solutions for enterprises to reduce fraud and protect data, cloud and mobile applications
· One credential smart card solutions for secure access to building, network, and cloud applications
· Enterprise authentication via mobile tokens that provide the most convenient, secure access from smartphones or tablet computers
· Credential management that is used by the world’s largest organizations to manage secure credentials
· Strong authentication for multi-layered protection against evolving and advanced persistent threats
PIV-enabled government solutions to mitigate cyber threats and protect access to facilities and IT resources
· Solutions that allow organizations to easily register FIPS 201 credentials into physical access control systems (PACS)
· Solutions that provide mobility and security while facilitating compliance
· PIV cards that easily integrate into existing PACS to identify personnel and manage access to secured areas
· One credential solution (PIV/PIV-I card) for government employees that provides secure physical and logical access to designated networks, applications, devices, the cloud and buildings
Financial services solutions to protect online transactions in real time and achieve regulatory compliance
· The Most Innovative Security Solution for Mobile and Online Banking as awarded by the European Banking Forum
· Transparent, contextual authentication and threat detection to address today’s financial malware and other cyber threats
· Integrated platform for layered security to easily comply with the FFIEC and other bank security mandates
During RSA, HID Global will present during the following session:
“Achieving a Seamless User Experience When Securing Doors, Data and the Cloud” – Tim Phipps, vice president of Product Marketing, Identity Assurance with HID Global will discuss best practices for moving toward a single card solution that enables administrative and cost efficiencies when deploying access control both physical assets and IT resources on February 26 at 10:20 a.m. in the North Hall Briefing Center.
Print this page