Siemplify says it will recruit partners globally, ideally seeking Value Added Resellers, Large Account Resellers, System Integrators and consultants selling security solutions to customers with security operations teams, with a goal to triple the amount of channel partners worldwide.
“With an attractive and competitive partner program, now is the perfect time for Siemplify’s existing and potential partners to embrace the most complete SOAR offering on the market,” said Bradd Barmettler, global head of channel, Siemplify, in a prepared statement. “As the SOAR industry heats up, new partners can rely on Siemplify to be a differentiator, putting them in a perfect position to earn impressive margins as the product and category mature.”
Siemplify says its channel program includes:
- Comprehensive partner enablement – direct training on a broad range of topics to help partners build their SOAR practice and create new revenue-generating professional services
- Deal registration – deeper margins for identifying and driving customer engagement
- Margin transparency – guaranteed margins even in non-standard pricing engagements
- Partner portal – an upcoming modern partner portal including deal registration, sales and technical enablement, lead sharing, document access and more
- An easy-to-understand and more cost-effective pricing model