Have a sneak peek at Honeywell’s AlarmNet 360 Insights software and more • ISC West 2017
This year at ISC West, Honeywell is highlighting software advancements and video surveillance solutions for connected homes and buildings.
April 5, 2017 By SP&T Staff
Show attendees will see AlarmNet 360 Insights software analytics, a new business intelligence dashboard that makes it easy for integrators to analyze customer data, discover sales opportunities and expose potential customer issues before they arise.
In 2017, Honeywell says it has committed to investing in its video portfolio with both hardware and software innovation. The revamped portfolio that will be launching later in the year and includes:
• Honeywell Performance Series IP cameras, a line of affordable, high-quality IP cameras, ideal for small-to-medium businesses.
• Honeywell equIP series cameras, a line of cameras that feature low-light capability, a simplified user experience, and quick installation for use in enterprise installations.
• L Series Notification System, a line of fire and life safety notification devices from System Sensor that cover the range of candela settings while having “the lowest power consumption” — up to 35 per cent reduction across all settings.
• Pro-Watch 4.3, an enterprise security management system.
• MAXPRO NVR, a video management system that simplifies how large amounts of video data are managed and analyzed.
Honeywell will also be previewing a number of new technologies at ISC West that aren’t yet available but will be released later in the year, including:
• MAXPRO Cloud, an access control and video surveillance solution hosted on Microsoft’s Azure platform.
• Honeywell Lyric C1 and C2 security cameras.
• The next generation of addressable fire alarm control panels for Honeywell Silent Knight, the Honeywell Farenhyt Series and Fire-Lite.
Print this page