GardaWorld announces new appointments to security systems division
GardaWorld recently announced five new appointments to its security systems division:
- Gaëtan Bordeleau, regional director, sales and business development for Eastern Canada. Bordeleau has more than 25 years of industry experience and will play a key role in the achievement of the division’s growth objectives.
- Charles Ethier, director of commercial sales and major accounts for Quebec. Ethier will implement and oversee commercial sales initiatives for the entire province.
- Francis Paré, director of residential sales and partner programs for Quebec, will lead all B2C and B2B2C initiatives.
- Alexandre Kardos is appointed director of client services.
- Patrick Gingras, manager, partner programs for the province of Quebec will play an important role in growing the company’s residential marketshare via the B2B channel.
“This restructuring is extremely positive and motivating for our division, as it reinforces our market presence and positions us for continued growth,” said Connie Chabot, general manager, GardaWorld’s security systems division, in a company statement.