Full Security Summit Canada agenda announced
SP&T News is pleased to announce the complete line-up of speakers and sessions for the fifth annual Security Summit Canada, which will be held virtually this year on Feb. 10 starting at 1 PM ET.
In addition to previously announced keynote speaker Denis Hébert, president of Feenics and former chairman of the Security Industry Association (SIA), Security Summit will feature the following security industry leaders:
- Morgan Hertel, VP of Technology and Innovation, Rapid Response Monitoring
- Gordon Hebb, Vice-President of Sales, Wilsons Security
- David Koziel, President & CEO, Northern Alarm
- Scott Jupp, Canadian Director, Integration & National Sales, Stanley Security
- Danny Zavaglia, Canadian Security Sales Manager/Business Performance Leader, Johnson Controls
- Klaus Dengler, Sr. Security Systems Designer & Estimator, Fibertel Communications Canada
- Victor Harding, Principal, Harding Security
- Marc Henley, Director of Corporate Development, Avante Logixx
- Henry Edmonds, President, The Edmonds Group
- Oliver Blum, Managing Director, Partner, New Look Capital
- Andrew Davenport, Director of Corporate Development, Telus
The event schedule will comprise an opening keynote session from Hébert on the 2021 outlook and beyond for the Canadian security industry, followed by three panel discussions:
- Rethinking Home Security
- The New Face of Systems Integration
- M&As and Valuations in Security
Event sponsors TAG Dispatch, SecurTek Monitoring Solutions and All American Monitoring will present technology sessions throughout the day and the Canadian Security Association (CANASA) has also joined the event as official Industry Partner.
Security Summit Canada is free to attend and packed with information designed to help Canadian security company owners and operators maximize their potential, grow their client bases and exceed their financial goals. Sign up today and save your spot!