Family says crying baby saved them from carbon monoxide

Sunday January 24, 2016
A B.C. family had a harrowing experience with carbon monoxide poisoning on Jan. 15, and credits their survival to the cries of their fifteen-month-old daughter.

Monique Ruppel says she was woken up by the sounds of her daughter crying, and only moved a few steps before vertigo caused her to fall back on the bed, according to CTV News. Her husband also felt unwell once he awakened.

The family was airlifted to Vancouver General Hospital to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Read the full story here.

We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy.