Fire & Life Safety
Family says crying baby saved them from carbon monoxide

A B.C. family had a harrowing experience with carbon monoxide poisoning on Jan. 15, and credits their survival to the cries of their fifteen-month-old daughter.

January 25, 2016
By SP&T Staff
SP&T Staff

Monique Ruppel says she was woken up by the sounds of her daughter crying, and only moved a few steps before vertigo caused her to fall back on the bed, according to CTV News. Her husband also felt unwell once he awakened.

The family was airlifted to Vancouver General Hospital to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Read the full story here.

Print this page



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *