ESX 2021 goes virtual
March 5, 2021 By SP&T Staff
The 2021 Electronic Security Expo, originally planned for Louisville, Ky, is moving online due to health considerations, according to a statement issued by the event organizers.
The expo has been renamed the ESX 2021 Virtual Experience and will take place June 15-17.
“Simply put, we decided that there are too many public health variables beyond our control for us to convene our community safely in person this June. We will always place the highest priority on the well-being of our participants,” said Merlin Guilbeau, CEO of the Electronic Security Association, the producer of the event.
“We know our community relies on ESX for quality conversations and best practice sharing — and we are committed to delivering this virtually this June. Now more than ever, security professionals are looking for experience-based insight, new ideas and practical technologies that will help their companies adapt and thrive in today’s changing business climate. We believe we have crafted an attendee experience that will do just that regardless of the role you play in the industry ecosystem.”
Event highlights will include:
· 24 educational sessions on topics including: attracting employees, reducing truck rolls, sales compensations plans, financial statement literacy, and customer attrition
· An interactive exhibition area
· Keynote addresses from business performance expert Ryan Estis and Klint Walker, Cybersecurity Advisor for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
· Virtual networking opportunities — including text chats, video calls and question-and answer opportunities — with fellow attendees and exhibitors
· The ability to schedule one-on-one meetings with fellow attendees within the event platform
· ESX Innovation Awards and TechVision Challenge program
Event registration is now open with discounts available till April 30.
Print this page