Eagle Eye adds support for multi-view cameras
Eagle Eye Networks has added support for multi-view cameras to the Eagle Eye Security Cameras VMS, including Axis 360 Panoramic IP cameras, such as the M3007 and M3027. Multi-view cameras are automatically configured by the VMS and can be recorded to the Eagle Eye Cloud or on premise.
September 11, 2015 By SP&T Staff
Multi-view cameras generate multiple separate video streams from zoomed-in or selected sections of a single camera; the streams can be viewed simultaneously along with the full overview image.
Multi-view cameras with panoramic view are suitable for retail stores, hotels, schools and offices, offering features such as:
– 180° panorama and 360° panorama views – ideal for surveillance applications which require wide area coverage in a single view.
– Quad views: can be used when the camera is positioned at an intersection of corridors.
– Individually cropped and dewarped viewing areas where users can digitally pan, tilt and zoom in on areas of interest.
– Reduced installation and maintenance costs – only one camera is needed to cover multiple areas.
The Eagle Eye Networks Security Camera VMS automatically detects supported multi-view cameras on the network and configures them. The VMS will allow each view from the camera to be recorded, shared, and remotely viewed, with granular control over user permissions.
The multi-view support adds to Eagle Eye Networks existing support for over 2000 different IP and analog cameras.
Print this page
- Videofied enters distribution partnership with PSA Security Network
- Pelco opens demo lab to connect worldwide users