CANASA awards six scholarships
CANASA has announced the winners of its annual scholarship program.
June 22, 2017 By SP&T Staff
The scholarship program is available to dependents of employees of a CANASA member in good standing. Applicants submitted an academic paper on the subject of “electronic security in daily life” to qualify for consideration.
Six scholarships of $1,000 were awarded to the following recipients on June 1.
- Danae Chostner, Northern Alberta Region
- Brooklyn Duncan, B.C. Region
- Bryce Goodship, Southern Alberta Region
- Annika Jagmohan, Central Ontario Region
- Shelby Nicole Miller, Atlantic Region
- Logan Ellen Perrett, Eastern Ontario Region
CANASA says it will announce details pertaining to the 2018 program later this year.
Print this page
Stories continue below