BCD’s new customer loyalty program
January 18, 2022 By SP&T Staff
BCD has officially established a customer loyalty program – a rewards program designed for our security integrators with a number of additional benefits based on annual revenue generation.
How the Program Works
BCD will automatically enrol eligible customers at the beginning of each calendar year. To be enrolled, customers must meet a predetermined revenue goal for each tier level. The customer loyalty program consists of three different revenue tiers:
- Titanium Tier: Partners who meet or exceed $1 Million annual revenue with BCD
- Platinum Tier: Partners who meet or exceed $2 Million annual revenue with BCD
- Diamond Tier: Partners who meet or exceed $4 Million annual revenue with BCD
Integrators eligible for the loyalty program will earn a quarterly rebate based on their annual revenue goals as well as gain exclusive access to a variety of benefits, from expedited support to free ground freight shipping. Customers will be eligible to remain in the program if they maintain their pre-determined annual revenue with BCD according to their tier level. Company criteria will be reevaluated every six months. If by the beginning of July a company has not met the halfway requirements for that tier, they will not receive any further benefits. However, once a company reaches the next tier’s minimum annual revenue requirements, they will automatically be bumped up to the next tier.
Print this page
- Blackline Safety gets $2M production upgrade
- CBC report: Calgary to fund home security systems for city councillors